Hood stack project.

khaoskustoms

I'm building a hood stack for a 2007 5.9 Dodge. All 4" polished stainless. Had to move the rad overflow as well as delete the A/C. Also going to do a second smaller stack right behind/beside it for the NewGen waste gate.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372715212.004395.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372715225.431635.jpg

Looks good. Itll be a shame to have to hide all that with header wrap...

Can you run a hood stack on a DD? I know what laws are but has anyone experienced trouble with tickets?

Ive driven my truck into the local small town(2 lights, no police dept) and on the highway some. i know for sure i would get a ticket in the bigger town i work in. Not a good idea on a DD.

i used to DD mine and did a 125 one way trip with mine, police just gave me a funny look but never stopped. had to wear a respirator for the longer/high speed drives due to smoke in the cowl and into the cab. mine stuck out about an inch of the hood though

i used to DD mine and did a 125 one way trip with mine, police just gave me a funny look but never stopped. had to wear a respirator for the longer/high speed drives due to smoke in the cowl and into the cab. mine stuck out about an inch of the hood though

Lol I'm guess that's why ky law says exhaust has to exit behind rear most door!

here is some old pics of mine

Attachments

• stack 1.jpg
    stack 1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • stack 2.jpg
    stack 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
Back