How bout some PULLIN VIDS?

Ted did something happen to your truck at the end of the pull?
I love the way the p-pumped CR sounds

dan shsss said:
Ted did something happen to your truck at the end of the pull?
I love the way the p-pumped CR sounds

not at the pull i posted the flagger raised his flag so i let out of it, but didnt get the water shut off fast enough.

at the schied event i had a catistrofic pump failure, there are video and pics on tdr and dtr comp. forums. in the schied video topics.

ted

Last edited:
p-pumped said:
at the schied event i had a catistrofic pump failure, there are video and pics on tdr and dtr comp. forums. in the schied video topics.

ted

I seen the pics of your pump:aiwebs_029: :aiwebs_029: And honestly I've never seen a p-pump split like that:aiwebs_029: :aiwebs_029:

Have you found out why it did that?:poke:

RacinDuallie said:
I seen the pics of your pump:aiwebs_029: :aiwebs_029: And honestly I've never seen a p-pump split like that:aiwebs_029: :aiwebs_029:

Have you found out why it did that?:poke:

we are not sure yet we think something went wrong in the pump though.

no seriosly, had a couple of internal pump parts break and rather forcefully make the housing into two parts. the problem is being resolved.

ted

Damn good videos. I like the Redding ones the best, not just 'cause I'm in those either.....

url=http://video.thedieselgarage.com/video/703e5e62-515e-4e17-8295-98500153764f.htm]
703e5e62-515e-4e17-8295-98500153764f.jpg
[/url]Click here to see Video

Jason,
What class is your truck going to pull in next year?

We got to see if the rules are going to change for the 2.8 class next year. If they stay the same that will be the class I hook in. If the money is right over the winter may try to bump up to the pro street class.

I would like to see that thing in the 2.8...
Either way I hope you do well.

Back