How much power do I have?

uwharrietj04

Hey I have a 2004.5 dodge ram 3500 with CTB. So far I have cut out the stock cat and muffler and replaced it with some 4" pipe. I have the banks 6 gun with speed loader option. Quadzilla boost fooler. AFE stage 2 air intake. Removed the passenger side headlight. I have done some playing with fuels which hads made some difference and also raised the cetane rating. I have the MSD superchips digital propane injection and the snow performance stage 3 water metanol injection I just need to install them.

My question is approximately how much horse power and torque do I have? I do know that the stock torque converter can only handle 700 ft lbs of torque and I can slip it with the 6 gun with speed loader option and straight pipe. but now I all this other stuff. I can run 14's and I weigh 8,000lbs with me in the drivers seat on CAT certified scales. How much horsepower and torque do you think I have?

Maybe I should explain the playing with the how I make the fuel has gotten me from constantly 15's to consistant 14's. I also raised boost and and increased throttle response and turbo whine. I really noticed a difference in power when I played with my fuel blend and I ran it on my homemade strip and tested faster.

Back