How to add to a closed thread?

White Knight

I'm not sure who to ask so I'll put this here for anyone to answer: I would like to add these two pictures to this thread:

Plungerliftinmillimeter.jpg

PlungerliftinInches.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you :thankyou2:

There you go mojito it's open, I'll close it when your done posting your info.

why does this forum close all the threads? :confused:

we want people to use the search function, right? but when they can't add to threads, it loses some of the usefulness

why does this forum close all the threads? :confused:

we want people to use the search function, right? but when they can't add to threads, it loses some of the usefulness

When a thread is closed it is still searchable. We close them after 6 months of activity to stop people from jumping in and reviving an old thread. If a thread needs to be reopened any of the Mods can reopen it with a friendly PM, just make sure you provide a link to the thread.

Thanks,

Phil

success!!!

My work here is done.

When a thread is closed it is still searchable. We close them after 6 months of activity to stop people from jumping in and reviving an old thread. If a thread needs to be reopened any of the Mods can reopen it with a friendly PM, just make sure you provide a link to the thread.

Thanks,

Phil

If you would have used the search feature you would have known this.:hehe:

I wish we could edit our posts after 3 minutes so I don't have to post the edited lists over and over and over just making the thread longer and longer and longer.

And reviving old threads is a good thing. It saves people with slightly different questions/problems from starting new threads and getting jumped on for not searching. Just sayin.

I wish we could edit our posts after 3 minutes so I don't have to post the edited lists over and over and over just making the thread longer and longer and longer.

And reviving old threads is a good thing. It saves people with slightly different questions/problems from starting new threads and getting jumped on for not searching. Just sayin.

I'm inclined to agree with you :p

I agree to a point, but having a limit on editing is a good thing from the stand point of making people live with what they say...

I agree to a point, but having a limit on editing is a good thing from the stand point of making people live with what they say...

It's the internet, people rarely stand by what they say anyways, who cares about what they lie about to begin with :)

I do agree with making them stand by it, but for people like me, who are posting to build threads, I'd love to be able to go back and edit the initial parts list, rather than keep reposting it with minor changes. And that way in the future if someone dumb follows my build, they don't have to scour through all the pages looking for what changed where and how.

If that makes sense.

It's the internet, people rarely stand by what they say anyways, who cares about what they lie about to begin with :)

I do agree with making them stand by it, but for people like me, who are posting to build threads, I'd love to be able to go back and edit the initial parts list, rather than keep reposting it with minor changes. And that way in the future if someone dumb follows my build, they don't have to scour through all the pages looking for what changed where and how.

If that makes sense.
If you wanna insult someone and talk smack you better be man enough to stand by it.

PM a mod with the changes, they don't have anything else to do:hehe:

Back