How to get 600HP @ Wheels in Duramax?

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
And what type of transmission upgrades would 600hp require??

What parts is one looking at to get that number?:poke: :poke:

You can do it stock with the right tuning and spray.

Well, There are several trucks running around above 5 bills on fuel with a few diffrent flavors of tuning. Spraying another 100 ponies is not too much of a stretch. Brandon Meyers (BMDMAX aka I'gnt McNugget) has gone above 8 bills on juice with a stock turbo and KD sticks.

If you want 650+ rwhp on fuel:

Turbo
Dual CP3's
Tuning

That's it.

My daily driver is 674rwhp with those parts and will run 11's from a stoplight.

Nitrous is the cheapest way though.

To make a copy of "Casper" you will need to spend about $12,000 worth of modifications including trans upgrades. I can get you everything you need. To do it with nitrous you will only need about $7,000 including trans. I don't sell nitrous setups though.

Are you anti-Drug Pat? That is a kickass avatar BTW

Timbeaux38 said:
Are you anti-Drug Pat?

That depends on how close he gets to a 10 on #2 he gets at HRP in a couple of weeks :shake:

Suncoast V Trans
Kennedy Diesel Tuning
KD 40 Over sticks
Lift pump
Exhaust and Intake
BD Turbo

That combo yields 580 HP and 1100 foot pounds of TQ. A little shot of nitrous takes it to 758 HP and just a shade under 1600 foot pounds.

Dual CP3's would likely cross me into the 600's on fuel even with the smaller BD turbo.

I'gnt McNugget said:
Suncoast V Trans
Kennedy Diesel Tuning
KD 40 Over sticks
Lift pump
Exhaust and Intake
BD Turbo

That combo yields 580 HP and 1100 foot pounds of TQ. A little shot of nitrous takes it to 758 HP and just a shade under 1600 foot pounds.

Dual CP3's would likely cross me into the 600's on fuel even with the smaller BD turbo.

I'd guess about 640 from our testing on the BD with it cranked. The HTT is good for about 35hp over the BD.

The IdahoCTD twins setups are netting between 560-580 rwhp with stock sticks and stock single CP3. It won't take much to get it over 600 with that setup.

To get to the 600 mark is a good accomplishment to say the least. Its used to be 500 was the number that was aspired to be. There are several ways of thinking about this. First do you want to do it on just #2? Or do you want to try some drugs? The latter being the faster easier and cheaper way but not necessarily the safest. Big turbos and dual cp3 have made big huge leaps and bounds in HP for us in the Duramax world.

i would say a suncoast level 4 tranny upgrade, dual cp3s, intake, exhaust upgrades with a lift pump, final ingredent is a large tune from the big players

Back