How to go about whittling options

Pvmt-Pndr

So there's so many options and I'm anal about my tuning. I know I want to go EFI Live but do not trust myself to tune it, I have no experience tuning only saying that this is what I want. I have all the supporting mods to support what I want for now.
How do I go about whittling through the options. I've done plenty of searches and have been looking for some time now and not one tuner has given me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Thanks

First off, welcome to the site!

With selecting someone to create your tunes for you, you have to know what you want, which it sounds like you do. It then comes down to whether or not it is achievable with the parts that you have.

If I didn't do my own EFILive tuning, I would use Fleece. I would have them tune my truck for multiple reasons, look at their website and do a Google search, you will see that they have a lot to offer. There are also a few other tuners out there that I would offer as a recommendation to you: Starlight Diesel, Doghouse Diesel, Les Szmidt, Hardway Performance or Done Right Diesel.

Most importantly, since you don't have experience tuning, maybe spend some time perusing the EFILive forum and calling the guys listed above. Pick one that you get the fuzzies from, remember that communication and trust is key.

Where are you located in MI?

What above said..
Starlight Diesel, Doghouse Diesel, Les Szmidt, Fleece are all top of the line. I talk to Les quite a bit and he has helped me with tuning i would recommend him anyday to anyone!!

^^^^^^This guy has engines he's tuned all over the states.

I am extremely happy with my tuning from Ben Shadday at Done Right Diesel! What year is the truck?

I used to run starlite, I'm having Lavon do my next tune.

Wow. Thanks for the replys, I didn't expect so many so quickly.

I'll be looking at each and every one of your recommendations, thanks for pointing me in a solid direction everyone.

I'm in Temperance, just north of Toledo.

My truck is a 2007.5 that's deleted and currently tuned but I have no idea what with though (I do like the tune). It has a tiny 62/80, 425s, airdog 150 and a RevMax 850 tuned by Dave Matthews. I'm averaging 16-17 mpg mixed driving on 35s, I'm happy with that but if I could squeeze more I'm not going to argue.

I plan to swap a lot of things out over time, nothing in the near future.

Another question.
I don't know if the truck has stock injectors or not. I know this can play a huge roll in tuning. I haven't figured out how to tell if there stock or not. The only option I see right now is to tell the tuner I go with that I have no idea and assume stock for now. Will the tuner be able to tell if they are or not?

With logs and driver feedback, the tuner can likeky determine that they aren't stock, but unlikely be able to determine what size, more of a range.

Well fellas I emailed all of the EFI Live tuners and I only heard back from one now and it's been a week. With my setup and assuming that the sticks and CP3 are stock I should be sitting around 540-580 at the wheels according to the guy who did get back with me. A

Back