Hp injector

blue2002

I recently purchased a BD super single and 5 inch exhaust. I run a test comp stacked with a smarty. Was wondering what size injectors would benefit me the most. I pull trailers with it so I don't want it getting hot but also would like for it to run like a raped ape. I just don't want turbo lag.

Last edited:
so your turbo is a 64/71/14?

something in the 7x10 or 11 range will work well.

I believe so it's a BD super single with a t3 flange

What size hp is a 7x10 or 11? Who makes them?

don't get caught up in HP ratings on injectors.

they are bigger than stock and tons of people make injectors

7 x .010's or .011 with the edge smarty stack is going to suck to try and drive. I would ditch the stack as well.

You will find that those 2 stacked will max out the fueling command by ~%20 throttle input leaving a light. There is no need for that much increased duration with larger than stock injectors.

Stacking 2 canbus fueling boxes literally does the same thing as just increasing throttle input.

7 x .010's or .011 with the edge smarty stack is going to suck to try and drive. I would ditch the stack as well.

You will find that those 2 stacked will max out the fueling command by ~%20 throttle input leaving a light. There is no need for that much increased duration with larger than stock injectors.

Stacking 2 canbus fueling boxes literally does the same thing as just increasing throttle input.
It's a tst, not an edge.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I read the sig after the post was misspelled. my mistake

If it is a tst then thats fine. There are alot of datalogs for the smarty if you care to see what levels do what.

Interesting note, on levels where timing is added by the smarty you are getting Static / locked timing at high throttle and max duration. how much throttle depends on the revo setting and the sw level.

59e978baca3c8_statictimings03.PNG.83045bf0ca7e90342fa53c90ca1e5206.PNG

point being back to your question OP, I would go bigger in size and a smaller sw setting as the higher the sw level the less tps input is needed to get that timing amount of 18.02*

Last edited:
Back