hpop psi??

ttford07

So I have an adrenaline hpop, aswome very happy with it. Im running a dfuser 120 hp steriod. Anywase beside blowing every seal and o-ring possible what happens if ur pressure is to high? I thought there as a safty blow off or something. The reason i am asking this is a run my chip at like 60hp most of the time for milage and such. the other day i was rolling down the freeway around 70 building 2800, well i let off to get of the exit and i think i saw my pressure jump to like 3500 plus, idk my gauge only goes to 3000. As my truck decelerated the pressure came down. Costant higher speeds is the only time it does this, around town you can punch her and it will climb to 2800 let off it may jump to 3000 for a spilt second but goes back down fine, im ready ro rip that chip outa there, should i do that?

Pressure is supposed to blow of about 4200 If I recall but when I ran the Stealth pump setup I was at 22% IPR and 4200 psi and never ha a prob blowing o-rings. Your Oil pressure tables need to be written to your setup. I would call Jody and have him do a custom tune as I have the software also to custom tune but converted to a 12v after 620hp and a hole in the block from a failed rod.

Back