HT60 Flanges

9 LIVES

Demolition Expert
Does a HT60 use the same down pipe flange as S400 & HT3B?

Do they have the same exhaust flange as the ht3b? I have a hot pipe with a flange for a ht3b but I had to sell it to pay for the transmission. Now I am wondering what other turbos have that same flange measurements incase I can not find another ht3b or I want to go bigger.

3b is different than a s400. I don't know about the ht but it is a replacement for the 3b.

Depends on which s400. The t4 series turbines probably not.

I was just wondering incase I stumbled across one for a decent price but i guess i will have to keep looking for another 3b

HT60 is the same flange as the 3B, I would run an HT60 given a choice they flow more air

Sweet it is the same I might just have to look for one. I see on your sig you are running one. I want to put one under my hx40. How do you like your set up.

I'm running a 3b over my 35/40 with everything in my sig. I saw 62 psi before 3000 rpms a couple weeks ago and the go pedal wasn't all the way to the floor yet. They spool pretty nicely, almost like stock. With my 160 pump never being off the truck, high flow dv's and ddp4's, it was just a light haze behind me. Just how I like it. I can't compare it to an ht60 though. Never ridden in a truck with one on it.

Just my $.02

I was just wondering incase I stumbled across one for a decent price but i guess i will have to keep looking for another 3b

Are you looking for used? I have a 3b that needs a wheel and HT60 that needs a seal.-- and an HX-60 that needs gone over.

I have an ht60 under my 64. They have the same flange as a ht3b but they are not the same as an s400. The ht60 works very well I think, my setup is a little bit slow to spool but they work very well once they light. By the way I have an ht3b for sale if your interested.

Back