HTS DYNO DAY Oct 4th 2008 POSTPONED

carfichris

CNC'ing my life away
Hawk Torqueflite Specialties is having their annual Dyno Day. Get some late season dyno time before it is over. This event has always been a good time with a nice turnout. Come on out and enjoy Dusty and Marianne's day of fun, food and diesel friends.

The dyno fires up at 9am. Last year a big group met at HTS and convoyed over, so feel free to show up at HTS around 8 and BS before we head out.

Its $60 a truck to run and you can contact HTS to reserve a spot 616-897-6237.

The dyno is at Ram Racing
7411 Mac Arthur Rd
Saranac, MI 48881
616-642-6707

HTS is located at
13505 Beckwith DR NE
Lowell, MI 49331
616-897-6237

www.htstransmissions.com
hawktorqueflite@yahoo.com

:st::ft::Cheer:

The dyno day is always a blast with plenty of smoke and some very strong trucks. Last year Adam Cornell was there but with only three stages of nitrous and only did 1135 hp. He has upgraded a little since then. Hopefully he will make it. I am sure there will be plenty of trucks there in the 600 plus range.

I will be there but just got off Dunbars dyno last weekend, so I have my baseline for the winter already. Also this dyno was within 6 hp of Dunbars on another one of our trucks, so it is pretty accurate to bench mark from....

What lift/tire combo are you going to have for the weekend Mike?

Sig is updated Glenn... Does that mean I will get more ladies cause I have more HP? The guys on youtube think so.....

• Can you run a stacks on the dyno or will we have to pull em apart at the elbow under the bed.
  • Duallies able to run or will they have to shed the training wheels?

They are supposed to have 90 degree elbows on the end of the pipes, you may want to call them. Yes the duals have to come off.

Hey Folks, Ian is correct. I got a voice mail from Maryanne indicating the same.

Please tell anyone you know who may be coming that the event had to be postponed. New invitations and announcements will be sent out with the new date.

While I do not know the reason, I can assure you this event is a blast and when rescheduled should be added to anyone's calendar who enjoys a great dyno event.

Perhaps this will give Adam time to make more of a spectacle of his truck. LOL :ft:

Last edited:
Back