Hulst Customs lower body kit.

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Talked to these guys today....gonna use their lower body kit on my "freshen up" build. They're making me new bed pieces since the dually ones won't work. I think it'll really clean up the pinch weld area and make the side of the truck look nice and low.

2009-Ford-F-350-Striker-by-Hulst-Customs-Front-And-Side-1280x960.jpg

2009-Ford-F-350-Striker-by-Hulst-Customs-Rear-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

That will look good Rich, but not many people aside from you, me and a few others will notice...

meh....not feeling that front bumper....kinda makes it look like this

ultimate-ricer.jpg

Repeat after me Jay....body kit. Not bumper.
Bahhh Deeee Kit...not Buuum Perrrr.
Got it now ?

Should make for a nice added touch. What all is going into the "freshen up" build?

Shaved tail lights, weld in roll pan with dual 13" flush mount LED strips on each side. Those will be cleared into the new paint., New front bumper, possibly a new grille, shaved fenders, shaved gas door with a 30 gallon fuel cell where the spare tire goes, shaved 3rd brake light, new suspension, 15" front brake kit w/6 piston calipers, new interior and freshening up the motor with more billet stuff and all braided stainless hoses.
I think that's about it. LOL

i like that. Same style stripes and color? That how the paints gonna be? I think what you used to want to do would still be cool, that bright green that two tone i think you used to talk about?

scared the **** outta me with that thread title.. I was thinking either ricer, or grandpa... Thank god the pictures proved otherwise..

Back