I got hit by an epiphany today.

jponder

RESIDENT MAD SCIENTIST
I been tracking my step Brother, the one i am always telling bus i tried to beat the texas Pride out of. Noone in my family can help me, all lines of communication with these people in Snyder texas Broke down years ago.

I google them or more acurately I used Anywho.com.I cant remember exactly which one i used. i get 3 numbers in Snyder and i call the first one and she hangs up on me, I call the other 2 and they are bad numbers. i sit there and think she thought i was a telemarketer. i call her back and say LISTEN TO ME, I am not a telemarketer, she Hollers Who are you? i say i am John Ponder and i lived in Snyder texas in 10th grade and i have two step brothers, Greg and Tommy gayle and then she HOLLERS< " JOHN!". Conversation was awesome but long story short is she says mom knows where greg is and she gives me her number.

I call her and she gets on the Phone and now i identify myself and she is like John its been a long time, i say i figure 32 years. We start talking and i remind her of a story me and kelly just had about an old dish rag and her getting rid of warts on my hands. She says yes that was taught to me by an old woman here in texas and I had warts all over my hands and they were gone the next day, i bust out laughing, she says dont laugh john I say Ms farquahar, i am not laughing to ridicule it i am laughing cause it worked and i dont understand why it worked.

She says yeah, i talked to a doctor once about it and he said Juanita, It works and i dont know why it works, but it does. now to be fair she said all her warts were gone the next day but mine took maybe a week. She says It is God John. i am stunned she said do you remember when i wrapped that rag around your hand and i bowed my head, i remembered that cause i thought this is a Witch and i was scared, i said yeah i remember. She said i prayed to GOD to remove those warts. man it was big medicine, its probably bigger medicine than me being in the cave.

Why the F did those warts vanish from my hands? was it mind over matter? was it physics or was it GOD?

i am getting real close on this one duallyspeed, I am fixing to say screw this dam brain that wont listen and realize there is something out there i cant understand, that can blow my brain into the weeds.

it was good to commune with you and get your wisdom. i am getting real close man. you hit me with lots of wisdom about that black church you went in. hell I may already be there, like when Jeremiah Johnson saw that hawk flying to the muscle shoals and told the mute boy, " Look at that boy that hawk is heading to the muscle shoals, it would take me a weeks ride to get there and he will be there in ..........hell he is there already"

SOUND WISDOM

I can't even spell epiphany, but I tried to comprehend what I just read and F4173d. LOL

I can't even spell epiphany, but I tried to comprehend what I just read and F4173d. LOL

i got to take more engrish classes man, this dam Language messes me up. I cant get my hands around it.

The thing tah blew my mind was the rag had to be stolen and then used and then buried. i had forgot that, she said you buried that rag and i realized i did actually do that, i thought it was witchcraft, but she told me flat out she prayed to god, and i know she went to church of Christ with us in Snyder.

It worked man, i dont know how but all my warts were gone! i had not thought of that story in years

Yup, my PawPaw told me a story like that. There was some old lady that would do more or less the same thing for all the kids in the neighborhood. Neat stuff.

Yup, my PawPaw told me a story like that. There was some old lady that would do more or less the same thing for all the kids in the neighborhood. Neat stuff.

How did it work?
Why did it work?
Why did I have to bury the rag?
Why was the rag supposed to be stolen?

All I know is it F'ing worked!

I am going to go to a computer shop and get them to put a delete button on my head where i can get all this stuff out my head man

i need to talk to you now Duallie speed my head is scrambled up like scrambled eggs. Call Me!

Last edited:
Back