i have a few electrical gemlins

L6powered

Purchased an 05 SRW F350 CC 4X4 has 178k on the clock. It has an aftermarket radio (JVC) and I have a few small issues. The windows only go up and down with the controls from the drivers door, the electric door locks only lock with the switch. The AC controls work but don't light up. The truck also constantly says check trailer on the dash. I am wondering if all these issues are related. I'm hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. All fuses have been checked.

check your trailer wiring for corrosion, could be back feeding threw the wires. have seen it do some funky things before. and for your radio did you uses a adapter harness or di you splice in the wires?

check your trailer wiring for corrosion, could be back feeding threw the wires. have seen it do some funky things before. and for your radio did you uses a adapter harness or di you splice in the wires?

I will check the harness this weekend. I'm not sure how the radio is installed since it was done by a previous owner. I'm going to check the installation on it also. Thanks

Back