I have an SCT X2 ?

CoalMiner_PSD

Green Horn
well I have a couple questions. I have and newly unlocked X2 that is empty. I need to get some tunes for it. I know ID, swamps, Elite, etc make some but i am not sure what to get. My truck is mostly stock with exhaust and intake. id like to have a good towing tune, economy and high performance. thanks

I've run a few and I'd recommend either Innovative or Gearhead. GoGo and Elite are some other good choices but Innovative's and Gearhead's did the best in my truck.

Gearhead tunes have been my favorite. Matt's tunes have been the fastest, best DD and have gotten the beat fuel economy.

well, i got a tune from Jody at Dp and love it so far. Matt was on vacation but i am still looking to get a tune from him, something a little more aggressive for sled pulling. May get a good tow tune from him also. having custom tunes sure make a huge difference compared to running and edge juice or evolution.

yeah, i like em alot. Its not overly aggressive but it moves when you want it too. It doesnt want to have 100% at 25% throttle. I have a 6 speed and i had a ton of turbo lag off the bottom end. Jody changed the vgt timing and that alone made a huge difference. oh yeah it smokes pretty good a WOT

I'd talk to Jody about the smoke. My Gearhead tune is pretty smoke free at WOT.

Back