I have been thinking

I can't comfortably sit in a first gen for any length if time..
You aren't gonna like it.

a club cab with captains' chairs? that's 80's luxury!!!

but a reg cab? no thank you :(

I love the old square bodies. I want an early Ram Charger bad. Tomtom's club/short truck was BALLER!

I love reg cab trucks, but I just can't do the 1st gen... My first dodge was a 91.5 reg cab with captains chairs. It was an auto and I was a bean pole. I sorta fit with my knees in the dash

I bought a 5sp 4wd back in 09 to use as a donor for a Ramcharger build. It had buckets in it, and I LITERALLY couldn't fit in it! LOL

I would have to do some tracking down but somewhere in the family there is an 85 reg cab stepside 4x4 sitting in someones field that belongs to my little brother. It was in bad shape before and probably horrible shape now, I am sure it would sell for a couple of dollars lol.

My friend has a 78 single cab.. With a 90's bench in it.. I can't turn the steering wheel easily without taking my feet off the pedals... Real fun to drive through town!

I would have to do some tracking down but somewhere in the family there is an 85 reg cab stepside 4x4 sitting in someones field that belongs to my little brother. It was in bad shape before and probably horrible shape now, I am sure it would sell for a couple of dollars lol.

Lucky you I just happen to have 3 $ yup yup.

Back