I just have a few question

Anutwithatruck

I'm new to this comp diesel. I'm looking to put more power to my 99 f-250. I wondering if TS Performance is stackable and im wondering who makes a good shift kit for 4r100:thankyou2:

No reason to stack on a ts flip chip. It already maxes out what your stock injectors will flow.

Nothing on a ford is truely stackable. The only "stack" that will work is an ICP fooling device with a chip or programmer. And even then, the chip or programmer is already asking for max ICP so, skip the stack.

Send the TS to somebody for a reburn, TS tunes are decent as canned tunes go, but so much more can be had.

Get custom tunes from Tony Wildman, Gearhead Automotive, Beans, Swamps, PHP, there are a few others that I am forgetting but custom tunes are the way to go. Those tuners all use the TS style chips also.

I like my PHP but its all in what you like. Not sure about the shift kit I have a manual.

I would get a John woods or Bts valve body. they work great and fix most of the weird shifting of the 4r100. Especially with a custom tuned chip.
P.s. I love my DP-tuner

ive got a 01 with bigger injectors with swamps tuning and i put the h2 tugger kit from transstar with a BD converter and u talk about a world of difference. i can be pullin my enclosed trailer at 60mph with the mild tune and it just takes off like no tomorrow. i was pretty happy with that. where you located at?

i have a ts style chip in my truck with tonys tunes on it and its like a night and day difference and as far as the tranny goes id put in a valve body from bts of someone like that also for tunning php , beans , swamps , gearhead , tony wildman any of those are good

You CAN NOT stack chips, or anything of that matter. As mentioned above, if you run an icp fooler (10k mod) that would be pointless. Your chip will take care of that, plus something could go wrong if you are cutting and splicing wires.

If your have "TS" tunes and want more, then send it to someone that can tune it. You will feel a difference. I have tried hypermax, superchips, ts, PHP, and now im running Matts tunes and so far I like Matts tunes the best. His shifting strategies are nice.

None of the tuners will really outweigh the other on power, it's just how they make the power thats different. Like with my PHP chip it would smoke really good and It gave me a lot of power. With Matts tunes, i can't get it to smoke and it makes about the same power, what i like about Matts tunes the most is shifting and thats why i'm gonna stick with him.

You CAN NOT stack chips, or anything of that matter. As mentioned above, if you run an icp fooler (10k mod) that would be pointless. Your chip will take care of that, plus something could go wrong if you are cutting and splicing wires.

If your have "TS" tunes and want more, then send it to someone that can tune it. You will feel a difference. I have tried hypermax, superchips, ts, PHP, and now im running Matts tunes and so far I like Matts tunes the best. His shifting strategies are nice.

None of the tuners will really outweigh the other on power, it's just how they make the power thats different. Like with my PHP chip it would smoke really good and It gave me a lot of power. With Matts tunes, i can't get it to smoke and it makes about the same power, what i like about Matts tunes the most is shifting and thats why i'm gonna stick with him.

What he said ^^^^

Where in the RPM range they make power, and for how long (powerband) is the difference.

Ever wonder why, if all the tuners make about the same max power, some truck tuned by Dude X will out run trucks tuned by Dude Y, when both tuners achieve nearly the same max HP number?

Back