I need more duration...

2007 5.9

West Coast Dyno Modifier
What boxes are avil for a '07?

I know TST wont work...anybody know exactly why not??

Is there a Van Aaken box that will work??

Anybody tried a Quad Adren on a 07 for duration only...it is possible??

I think Im leaving some HP on the table with just the Smarty and MP-8...Id like to try more duration...but cant seem to find a outlet.

If you want more duration, that in a nut shell is just more fuel. Upgrade your stixs instead.

in fact bigger injectors are better,,, more fuel with less duration keeps heat out of the bowl= no melted pistons

with an 07, your only hope for more duration is a TST or a standalone controller

I agree that bigger stix are best, but I still do tow and at elevation. So I really want to have full control of when I add that extra fuel.
With injectors I would need to turn the smarty down to control smoke/heat, but with a box, it's as easy as flipping a switch when I need the extra fuel.

Bigger sticks Les mechanical is going to be better than electronic, we already have too much electronics use the POD to control fuel at high elevation. Jason is going bigger anyway isn't he?

Bigger sticks Les mechanical is going to be better than electronic, we already have too much electronics use the POD to control fuel at high elevation. Jason is going bigger anyway isn't he?

Yeah hes stepping up the size..and Im gonna get his. Until then I'd like to squeeze every last drop from these 90's...

Do you have ssr? There is far more duration on that than any mortal could use...

Do you have ssr? There is far more duration on that than any mortal could use...

Yes, I have access to SSR...however it doesnt provide the most duration.

We have proved this on several trucks...of course they had smallish stix. But nevertheless all made more power with TST stacked than with SSR alone on ANY duration setting.

Back