ICP All over the place when cold start.

6.boom

Unreliable
Adding another problem to the list. It mightttt be sticky injectors but I don't hear a knock. Whenever I cold start my ICP pressure jumps all over the place. Up to 1200 down to 600 and back and fourth. It eventually evens out when the truck gets warmer and it doesn't do it if it's warm.

Maybe bad oil? This started happening after the dealership did an oil change and idk what type of oil it is. Maybe a bad IPR? I have a video if you guys want to listen to it.

Anyone else? :( It almost **** out on me this morning it jumped down so low.

Do you have any codes?

I would take a look at the icp sensor also make sure it's dry. If it looks oily I would replace it.

The next thing I would look at would be the IPR valve. The coil might be getting weak and not holding where its suppose to.

Simple check. Make sure you have a stock oil filter cap. Sounds like injector sticktion to me though.

could be a ipr getting weak or plugged. Check duty cycle on the ipr i would look there. Also change the oil make sure you have the ford filter, I always put 2 qts lucas synethic eng oil stablizer in sae oil

Sorry I haven't been here in ages. Turned out to be a bad ICP sensor, the one that was put in months ago was the wrong one

Hehehehe guilty! I just love you so much *bawls* I have to have everyone at BPD know it

Back