Idustrial Injection Twin kit

RayRoss42

MAXWELL
How much horsepower has been made on the industial injection twin kit that uses the stock turbo??

My boss's LBZ is making about 600 or a little over with just the twin kit, AirDogII, built trans and an EFI tune... unfortunately he just cracked a piston in it soooooooo if you don't have a built engine beware.

The industryal kit is not too bad, we put a set on a lmm it worked pretty good with the ppe on it, EFI live woke it up. Saw 70 PSI once, but backed it down befor something blew up lol.

My boss's LBZ is making about 600 or a little over with just the twin kit, AirDogII, built trans and an EFI tune... unfortunately he just cracked a piston in it soooooooo if you don't have a built engine beware.

I've been running MPI twins on my street/tow truck for almost 4 years of major abuse and no problems with stock engine. I tune somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 twin trucks with stock engines without failure.

Big boost and twins need good tuning to live a happy life.

LBZ/LMM pistons are a toss up, but on average work really well with twins.

Last edited:
I've been running MPI twins on my street/tow truck for almost 4 years of major abuse and no problems with stock engine. I tune somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 twin trucks with stock engines without failure.

Big boost and twins need good tuning to live a happy life.

LBZ/LMM pistons are a toss up, but on average work really well with twins.

Agreed with Rob!! 600 on stock injectors is about your max.
A small upgrade to a set of our 60% over injectors and you can get in the neighborhood of 750plus on a stock motor as long as tuning is properly done few have been able to reach this accomplishment but it can be done.

Rob, Nick, and Steve I believe are the only ones that have reached this level of tuning

Back