IIS Dyno Event 2011

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
We are announcing our Dyno Event will be held on August 13th. You can pre register or just show up that day. Again we will have two Dyno's at our event like we had last year. The hp results last year was very impressive and we are looking for another good year. The food that we had last year will be hard to beat this year. We may ask the same people to come again this year. The Santa Maria Barbecue that they catered for us was a huge hit. We will have a Vendor Alley and we will have many high end Drag trucks, Dragsters, Sled Pullers there on display. We will ask the Welderup guys to bring up the Rat Rods and show off all their very cool creations. Thanks, Brady

What happened to the wet T shirt contest we were BSing about?? LOL

This year should be even better!! even without the T shirt contest. hahahaha

I would be up for a wet t shirt contest but we have many families that come as well. We need to make sure that we all have fun at our event. We will be having the same caterer as last year. Food was GREAT last year. We will have many give away items from many suppliers. The cash prizes get bigger every year. We will be having two dynos again this year. We are arranging for more food so that everyone will have all they want. The Hooter girls will be there as well. Thanks, Brady

I would be up for a wet t shirt contest but we have many families that come as well. We need to make sure that we all have fun at our event. We will be having the same caterer as last year. Food was GREAT last year. We will have many give away items from many suppliers. The cash prizes get bigger every year. We will be having two dynos again this year. We are arranging for more food so that everyone will have all they want. The Hooter girls will be there as well. Thanks, Brady

Brady, i hope your not going to be the one wearing the wet/white t-shirt......LOL

If I get moved out to the west coast in time I would love to make this event.

If im there without my blue truck will someone punch me in the face?

Im 100% POSITIVE it WILL be going for this!!

It will be nice to have you guys with us. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Back