Indiana County Fair 4X4 trucks

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
http://www.indianacountyfair.com/files/TruckPullRules.pdf

Link to the rules. The Diesels are classed C & D

C- Hot street
D- Open

It's a county fair/bush pull.

If you can swing it come out. It's just fun. 15.00 per truck gets 2 pit passes extra buddy's cost 10.00 more for a pass.

Sept. 4th. 7:00 pm. We pull in order Tri-axles, Semis, open Diesel , Hot street Diesel, then on to the gassers.

:rockwoot:

The link isn't working for me. Where is this at. I will prolly need open class rules. Im in Williamsport, PA so I need to know an idea if yall could please. Thank you!

Indiana, Pa. From Williamsport, it's probably 3-4 hours, I'm guessing?
Link just opened for me. If you can get to Altoona, it's about 50-60 minutes from Altoona, further west.
Here is the address for the fairgrounds:
Indiana County Fair Grounds
803 Hospital Road
Indiana PA 15701

Well it doesn't look like I'll be allowed. I don't have a air shut off and I will only be able to pull open class. it was worth a shot. Its a commonrail truck so I don't have electronic shutoff either. The weight class limits me cause I'm a street truck techically so my weight is around 8k so I can't run street. I know right where it is now too but without that air shutoff i guess I'm out.

Im pretty sure it it 8000 lb both classes.. The big thing to pull street is it cant be trailered..

Well it doesn't look like I'll be allowed. I don't have a air shut off and I will only be able to pull open class. it was worth a shot. Its a commonrail truck so I don't have electronic shutoff either. The weight class limits me cause I'm a street truck techically so my weight is around 8k so I can't run street. I know right where it is now too but without that air shutoff i guess I'm out.

If you check www.indianacountyfair.com the truck pull rules are linked on that page. Try that.

Ye I saw the rules. It says I need a shut off for the class. Its a 3.0 truck so I doubt the street clsss would be fir. I'd pull open but they want air shut off. If weight limit didn't matter I'd pull both classes cause I do drive the thing on the road but right now form the rules I have een I'm over weight.

If anyone does know if they would let me slide cause of the air shutoff, let me know asap

109 total competitors !!
38 trucks competed in the Hot Street Diesel class
Only seven takers in the open. 200.00 for first, 150.00 second and 50.00 for #3. Cash. I'm going to see if I can find some more money for next years Open. Maybe entice some of those hotter than hot street trucks up ??

Open winner was Brent Shick, followed by Kenny Zimmerman,
with Tom Zufall rounding out the top three.
Congrats guys, thanks for coming out to the Fair.

Big Angry... Dude. Thanks for the advertising man ! You're swell.

You guys ever think about the word, Competition. It has tit in it. That's why we like it I bet. :Cheer:

If anyone does know if they would let me slide cause of the air shutoff, let me know asap

Sorry I missed this one, I was busy all day so I didn't check the site. Did you come down ??

Back