Indiana Meet/ Lake Party and Sled Pull

Bosshawg600

PDP.com FireFighter
Well Augest 9 is the Idaville Truck and Tractor Pull. Always a good pull and a ton of Fun! ITPA trucks will pull and they should have a Street Diesel Class. of Course I will be pulling!

We I only live a few miles from the track and thought it would be cool to have everyone out at my place at the lake for a BBQ and Enjoy some lake activities. Ill have my waverrunner out and i would assume House is going to bring up his pontoon. If you want, Indiana Beach is just don the road so you could run over there for a good family weekend!

I have all the parking in the world so trailers are no problem!

Any one is invited and its a good chance for the new guys to meet all the Indiana Diesel owners! So come on up and have some fun!

*Please post if you are comming so i can prepare food and drinks for everyone!
**Directions to my house to follow

Once again you plan a get together on a weekend I'll be working. :bang :Cheer:Well, maybe I'll have a couple vacation days to burn by then.

when's the party starting? Are you kicking this off on friday hopefully?

The big thriving metropolis if idaville huh....ill be there hopefully

Idaville had great payout last time I was there(2006). I got $150 for first, second was $125, 3rd was like $100. There were only like 10 trucks in the class too.

Idaville had great payout last time I was there(2006). I got $150 for first, second was $125, 3rd was like $100. There were only like 10 trucks in the class too.

Ya, The only reason there were 10 trucks is because they have been doing a double pull, Idaville/Colfax. This year they have them on different nights, so no rushing around for the ITPA guys!

Oh Idaville is a booming City! But if you drive too fast you might miss it. But I do have to say its one of the easier tracks to get to.

HPAddict, You can come up friday, but I doubt i can get that day off. I realy not too far from ya, Just head down 65 and get off at 24 to monticello, and Im not too far outside of monticello. We will probably start with a good BBQ lunch and enjoy the day on the lake!

Not 100% sure on the start time, but they usually start this one at 7. Talked with a track official and he said they are going to have a street diesel class for sure.

OK guys here are some directions. Im going off i-65 to give a better understanding of were I live.

From the south:

Take 65 north to the first exit past Lafayette (173 i think but not 100% sure) It will be the exit for Brookston and Reynolds. go north on SR 43 to Reynolds (10 mi.) turn east on US 24 to Monticello. at the second stop light in monticello, Hubbard GM car lot on one side and Family express gas station on the other, turn north. You will go through one stop light and then a stop sign. at the stop sign take a left (East) and go through another stop light and through Norway. The road will T on a bridge. Turn right (North) onto East Shaffer Drive. Follow that to 350 North (5th road) and take a left. Go down the road and Im across from the 3rd house on the left. Park in the big feild were ever you want. You should see my truck there and probably a few more.

From the North, take 65 south to the Monticello exit. Go through Reynolds and to Monticello. Follow the same directions as above.

Cant wait to see you all there to have a ton of fun! Unfortunatly, I have recently been laid off so I have to, but dont want to, have a cover charge to off set the fuel and food prices. Any thing you guys want to contribute is very welcomed!

Pull starts at 7pm and we will be on the lake all day. Ill have food cooked and ready to go by 1:00. See yall there!

Ok, Only a week away! Who's all comming? I need a head count to get food ready!

Oh and the ITPA or any one is more than welcome to come out and enjoy some food, a bit of lake fun and some good times before the pull!

sorry for the late rsvp, but i'll be there with a few people. i should be rollin in with some beer and food, so you don't have to worry about that. I'm thinkin we'll be there about 12 or so if that isn't too early......

i wont be there, getting maxi pad ready for pulls in colfax

Back