Industrial Injection Remans

schaef_12

Diesel Junkie
Does anyone have any experience with industrial's reman injectors? If so are they good or bad? I don't want to buy them just to have the crap out on me in a couple thousand miles.

I've been running a set I got from Wade through NGM for a few years with no problems.
Billy

i had a set for 40k miles with no problems, it was that 40,001 mile that killed me though. I'd do Bosch remans if you could, good as new.

I have bought 2 sets of them from indus i got 7 hooks on the first set and only got a 1/2 mile test drive out of the secound set spend the money for new injecters remans suck! But in my case they are in a high RPM high Horsepower Puller think im just asking to much from them

I have bought 2 sets of them from indus i got 7 hooks on the first set and only got a 1/2 mile test drive out of the secound set spend the money for new injecters remans suck! But in my case they are in a high RPM high Horsepower Puller think im just asking to much from them

werent you also trying to run 29,000psi rail pressure no injectors will survive then!:poke:

got a friend of mine that has a full set of OEM Bosch that can be bought right. if your interested ill check and make sure he still has them. less than 10,000 miles on them

thats pretty much all we use, installed hundreds of sets never had any issues. now the problem is getting them because they can't reman them fast enough. And normally the cores are no good/ not worth rebuilding. Buy them while you can. pm me I get great prices from II

Back