injector question?

bassn_07

Just out of curiousity what make one injector better then the next? For example - Elite's versus Casserly? I already purchased a set of 190cc injectors from Casserly and I'm positive I'll love them but I'm just curiuous why some are more exspensive then others. From my understanding Ryan puts his injectors on a flow bench before sending them out and if it flows like it's supposed to isn't that getting the job done? Not trying to start a comparison war just curious how the performance is rated.

i know elites starts with a brand new injector and comes with a 2 year unlimited mileage waranty. im not sure about the others.

Mostly marketing. ELite buys a ton of injectors off of ebay, I know, cause every set I tried to buy I was usually outbid by FAST 6.0. I am doubtful they start with a Brand new injector, given that you have to turn in a core. Who told you its a brand new injector?

Cass's injectors are great, there are I am sure subtle differences, however I have cass's 190's in my truck, and I will have "slightly Larger" Cass's in the Comp D Ranger.

there is a core charge thats why i had to send my old injectors back to elite..

Correct, and they use those cores to build their injectors.

Back