injector question

kidwell137nfd

I have a 2002 7.3 that I have been looking for injectors for. And i have found a guy who is wanting to take injectors. The question is will his work with my truck since his is a 1997 7.3? Please send any info cause i dont want them to get away if they will work.:bang

I have a 2002 7.3 that I have been looking for injectors for. And i have found a guy who is wanting to take injectors. The question is will his work with my truck since his is a 1997 7.3? Please send any info cause i dont want them to get away if they will work.:bang

Will they work... Yes... Do you want them... NO

You have AD split shot injectors

An OBS (94.5 to 96) will have AA code single shot injectors (some 97 OBS trucks have AB split shots which can be modded into hybrids ((good)) injectors fairly cheap)...

AD's are about 140cc
AB's are about 130cc
AA's are about 90cc

not worth it, keep looking.

Ok just found out these or 180cc injectors with less than 5000 miles on them. I am just want to add some horse power. Would they do that for me?

if they are 180cc then yes they will ad power and use less oil if they are single shot...anymore info on them like nozzle size?

The real question is WHO built them. Be very carefull you might get some cheap E-bay garbage rebuilds. Some times cheap horsepower can cost alot more in the long run. You might want to think about getting some from a reputable company.

If you have a chip you get it reburnt or get a chip with the single shot tunes on it.

Back