injector rebuild kits

strokin09

diesel nut
do they make nozzles for 7.3l injectors so i dont have to buy the whole thing and if so where can i get them cus i am having hell trying to find them haha and do u need like a custom program to run them. can i install them or do i need some special tool to do so or is it just a :badidea: to do so

for a 7.3 I don't think you need any special tools but yes you need all new injectors. not nozzles

diyinjectors.com
You're also going to need to get a Tony Wildman or DP Tuner chip

Nozzles won't get you much, if any more power on stock PSD injectors. If you've got aftermarket injectors with stock nozzles, then ya, swap to bigger nozzles.

Dave

iirc, Rosewood (diyinjectors.com guy)will actually build the injectors too if you prefer. I remember talking to someone that had a set of injectors from him, but I do not remember what he had to say about them unfortunately.

I've built several sets of injectors with parts from Jim (DIY-Injectors.com) I'm unclear on what you are asking. Do you just need stock nozzles? Or do you want to upgrade your nozzles for more power? If so, how much power are you talking about? There are upgrades to be made with your injectors that will net you about 120 rwhp without going to bigger nozzles. Nozzles are like the next step past that. So tell me what exactly you are trying to do, and I bet I can get the correct answer for you.

:thankyou2:smokyred posted that that nozzles will not make power in a 7.3 and it was my understanding that the diy kits contained what some hight call a nozzle or plunger ore something allong those lines but what im wanting is 400-450 rwhp and i was wondering what injectors i wil need after i get eather a d-p tuner or some ts style flip chip haha that was kinda confusing

Back