injector rebuild kits

strokin09

diesel nut
do they make nozzles for 7.3l injectors so i dont have to buy the whole thing and if so where can i get them cus i am having hell trying to find them haha and do u need like a custom program to run them. can i install them or do i need some special tool to do so or is it just a :badidea: to do so

not for stock injectors they dont..but checkout roosewood diesel for an afordable injector options

im a gear head but do u think i can handle injectors with the stuff they have at diy or am i better off sending them in to jim

If you are a gear head, I highly recommend you do it yourself. I too am a gear head, and I find building injectors highly entertaining. I say do it yourself. But that's just my opinion. Not to mention, he's got all the step by step instructions and pictures.

well hell i thought i could of been bust bs instructions in English french and Spanish ha-ha but i emailed him and im going 2 do that thanx for the info

well hell i thought i could of been bust bs instructions in English french and Spanish ha-ha but i emailed him and im going 2 do that thanx for the info

I have talked to im many times and he always returns Emails fast and is really a smart guy

Back