Injectors how big is to big on my CR?

K-Farms

F-yea
I have a 04.5 CR i drag race, im running BD R700 twins and PPE duel fuelers.
Right now all i have are DDP full body 90s witch clear up real fast... i feel like i can go bigger pretty easy without getting it to hot. So, my question is how big can i go without to much of a risk of melting some pistons.. i have always been a pretty big believer in DDP, but wouldn't mind trying something new especially something a bit cheaper...

the size of the injector will not melt your truck. I think its mearly rp and piston design.. I have ddp220's I like them they are a bit dirty but it s a diesel truck.. idc.

i run 180hp Extrude Hone's love them and they dyno'ed 180hp over stockers. like them soo far but am looking to step up at the moment

the size of the injector will not melt your truck. I think its mearly rp and piston design.. I have ddp220's I like them they are a bit dirty but it s a diesel truck.. idc.

Agree^^

With those twins i'd go 250ish

so should i pretty much stick to DDP or got any advice other brands?

^ ok DTR
the three badest CRs around here run II race sticks and one for sure knocked of time of there 1/4 mile runs
I also run full built II dragon flow ++ sticks
I might try exergy to build my stockers to the same specs to see a diffrence

just my opinion... but stay away from flux's... no good can come from them! JMHO

I havent really heard much about them or any other brand really.. everybody from around me runs DDP, so i really dont know much about the other brands.. what have you heard or seen bad about them?

have seen them consistantly under perform or cause serious engine concerns, plus don is not that fun to deal with... i will talk in private if you would like as to keep this thread on topic..

Well I would have to say I know a couple good and prob. the best running sled pulling commonrail in the country, and he and the other trucks runn ddp's..idk? I have never had a set of don's, it just took to long and to much hassle to get them.

Back