Injectors with very little smoke?????

matty169

2001, manual trans, 3500, 4inch exhaust, cold air intake. Looking for mileage and very little smoke. Pull a small 6000 lb trailer. Edge ez, or comp and what injectors? Thanks

anything around a 50hp injector will work. rv275s are supposed to be a good towing injector.

best mileage????

Will I see a mileage difference from a rv275, flux 1.6, ddp or smokem injector with everything else equal?

i dont know how much of a difference there is in a small injector like this. i would contact weston(smokem) and ask him. i think they all have the same spray pattern and orfice and bar. all i know is when you get into 125+hp they start doing custom stuff to them. your milage will go up with a small injector. they have beeter spray patterns then stock. plus its all in how you drive with them.

I'm running some Fratellie Bosio injectors that are around 80 hp, they clean up very nicely and increased the mileage a little bit too.

Smoken in hiding.......lol

I pm'd him, but no response. Any other ideas for which injector to go wiyh? Thanks

JL injectors are cheap and I've ridden in a few trucks with them. I rode in a truck that had 220 horse JL injectors in a common rail and it hardly smoked unless if he really got in it.

I have ddp 110's in my 98 with a stock turbo and it hardly smokes and tows awesome while keeping temps under control

Back