Innovative or DJ for SCT Tune

2005PSD

Stroker
I'm ready to order the SCT programmer so who should I go with DJ's or Innovative. I am looking for the most possible power but still in the safe range, and also providing the best Trans tune. ( maybe the extreme street tune ) Is something like this ok for a daily driver?
Thanks

I run the extreme tune from innovative every day and have for the last 30,000mi. without problems. But wouldn't suggest anybody else do it thats not willing to accept the "you play you pay" slogan. I'd say whatever tuner you want to give them a call as I've heard good things about both, the only complaint I had about Innovative was at the time they were impossible to get a hold of. But that was a long time ago when there werent as many people doing tunes, they should be easier to get a hold of now.

call em' both..... remember, when you tune beyond factory .......you may wind up being your on warranty station........ that is how us goat guys have been for years. :woohoo:

They both make comparable power, but the service from DJ and Vivian is hands down the best. I would go with the looney tune, I just ordered some new stuff today from DJ.

I thought using a programmer gave you the benefits of being able to place your vehicle back to stock with no detectible changes if taken to the dealership. Like in the case of a chip where you have to remove the wax from the pins? So where does the you could lose your warranty issue come in? I have modded every vehicle I have ever owned and common sense has always told me to remove most mods before taking vehicle into the dealership for a problem, any problem I have ever had ( very few ) was never related to a mod but there is always that chance they could blame it on that! I don't know just some thoughts. P.S. I am a police officer so I am not looking to scam a dealership but I would like to enjoy what my truck has to offer especially with a 49000+ price tag:cyclops: Anyway how was the Trans improved with the SCT programming? I read that it can extend the life of the Tans is this true. Thanks for all the info this is a great site with a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people!!!

GO WITH DJ!!!
You will not find better people to do business with. DJ and Vivian are two of the best people I have ever had the privilage of knowing.Their customer service is the best I have ever seen, and their prices are great.
DJ's Looney tune is sick, and the transmission shifting is perfect.

Everyones tunes will put down similar numbers, it is the service after the sale that makes DJ and Vivian stand above the rest (IMO)

I have ran tunes from eric@id and tunes seem to be pretty good but customer service is not anywhere near what viv and dj offer. If I were to choose I think I would have to go with DJ...I'm biased though towards Doug A.k.A PSDPLAYER....He has the best customer service out of any SCT dealer I've had interaction with.

yeah i would go with either Doug or DJ. We run dougs gonzo file but ive talked to DJ and Viv before on the phone and if there product is as good as the service then i would go with them. i run dougs because he sent us some files to try and we liked one so we bought it, and i can call him almost any time day or night and he is there to answer questions and help me out :)

I highly suggest DJ and Ms. Vivian. Their customer service is the best I have ever seen. Course I have been on the phone with them nonstop for about 3 weeks trying to get my truck running right. Which I think we finally have. But Dj has taken his own time to help fix my truck along with talking with me on the phone to get it fixed. If I lived near Florida I would have to take this man out for a beer cause I have proably stressed him out a bit along with myself. But the tunes I have had in my truck, even though they haven't ran right yet, have been very strong.

I have had no problems with Eric @ Innovative Diesel!!!

The tunes are excellent in my opinion and I have NO PROBLEMS getting ahold of Eric.

I put down 385/700 with Xtreme Race by the way.

Back