Installed the MITUSA lift pump a few days ago!

C.A.P

I installed the MITUSA pump a few days ago . It is a easy straight forward install. There is some lines that are tricky but overall it is not bad. Thanks to Idaho Rob for getting down and helping by phone . I got some real seat time with it as I did a 300 mile trip yesterday. Then I will be dynoing it this Sat, with some new tunes in Bowling Green . I hooked a gauge up and mounted it temporary as time was not on my side, it was late and I needed to get on the road. I can tell you this it idles at 10 psi and will hold at 14 all day cruising at any speed, ANY ! . At WOT it holds at 10 to 11 psi never dropping at all . This thing is like having 25 more hp under the hood as the rails are constantly holding psi.

Now you ask What is the MITUSA ? It is a Mechanical driven lift pump that is rpm driven not a electric pusher pump. As rpms go up the MITUSA can too , I set my regulator at 14 psi as that is about all you want through the stock fuel system safely. (I can take it to 100psi if needed) . The MITUSA is not a pusher pump it is a suction pump creating a vacuum in the stock fuel system and filters giving better overall results with it,........ and the separate Perma-Cool filter you use in the kit. This thing looks great and the build is top notch . It looks like the option GM forgot>:rockwoot:

I cant wait to see this pump up close

DISCLAIMER: Do not search for MITUSA on google...You won't come up with the pump....LOL

partsguy662 said:
DISCLAIMER: Do not search for MITUSA on google...You won't come up with the pump....LOL

LMAO LOL It definately wont get you the pump ! but it might get you pumping :aiwebs_029:

Back