Insurance

Farmer Dave

What do you guys do for insurance for competition only vehicles. My insurance company can't really find anyone to insure my truck and I don't feel comfortable pulling it all over the country without any. I know I will need to get it appraised but would like some idea of where else to look.

Something else home owners insurance. That covers it on the trailer and from thieft.

I talked to my insurance guy. He said they can insure a vehicle at an agreed upon monetary value and put in under some classification like classic cars. Only driven so much per year and covers it under all legal events.

You can also do a recreational vehicle type, that what we have on the crawler. It goes off of a "owner estimated value"
And pretty much you list how much you have in it so if one particular thing gets stolen, it is possible to replace

You can also do a recreational vehicle type, that what we have on the crawler. It goes off of a "owner estimated value"
And pretty much you list how much you have in it so if one particular thing gets stolen, it is possible to replace

Bad part about that is if your married and you split up she gets half of what that declared value is! Now you have it documented so you can't deny it! Blue book baby yep I'll give you half! :stab:

Bad part about that is if your married and you split up she gets half of what that declared value is! Now you have it documented so you can't deny it! Blue book baby yep I'll give you half! :stab:

Screw that. She even mentions divorce I'll sign everything over to my Mom.

Dave believe I believe motorsport insures all of ottpa events this year. I can talk to Bill Sisson and find out if you need.

Back