Intercooled first gen rad mounts

89cumminstd

Does anybody have any of these they wanna sell?? I cannot find them anywhere and there the last part I need to finish.

If you buy the poly cab bushing kit from Energy suspension they are included in the kit. But they are poly.

Are you looking for rubber? The rubber cab and rad support mounts have been discontinued, or are very very tough to find in NOS.

If you buy the poly cab bushing kit from Energy suspension they are included in the kit. But they are poly.

Are you looking for rubber? The rubber cab and rad support mounts have been discontinued, or are very very tough to find in NOS.

I went on energy suspensions site I can't find anything like that. Do you have a part # on the kit? I think I can make my own mounts there pretty simple I just can't find bushings anywhere. Parts are so hard to find for these trucks.

Search under an earlier model truck. They shared the same cab insulators. I'd suggest the black ones as they are supposedly impregnated with graphite so at least they would be somewhat "lubricated" and quiet(er) than the standard reds. However, I have read from one guy that his floor cracked around some of the cab mounts. It could be either that the polyurethane is stiffer than the OEM rubber insulator or just coincidence. I'm not sure. He decided against them and put OEM rubber insulators in it.

I had already installed the Energy's on my truck when I read that story. I called up the dealer and was able to track down all 4 cab insulators, uppers (pass and driver) and lower (pass and driver).

I just noticed that the title says rad mounts and not cab mounts. My mistake.

Or are you looking for the rubber mounts that go over the pins on the bottom of the actual intercooler, and then sit down on the brackets on the rad support?

What exactly are you needing? Just the rubbers?

I need the rubber insulators for the bottom of the radiator that sit down in the holes and the top also, and if I can find the two brackets that hold the radiator down if be happy.

I need the rubber insulators for the bottom of the radiator that sit down in the holes and the top also, and if I can find the two brackets that hold the radiator down if be happy.

Here ya go...this link will take you to a Mopar parts page where you can order new ones. Also take a look at the fitment/application list....they used this same bushing on a lot of different vehicles. You could write down the makes and models and year, and hit the wreckers and come up with used pieces for a lot less. ;)

http://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/p/DODGE__/ISOLATOR-Lower-Radiator/6737768/52027502.html

Here ya go...this link will take you to a Mopar parts page where you can order new ones. Also take a look at the fitment/application list....they used this same bushing on a lot of different vehicles. You could write down the makes and models and year, and hit the wreckers and come up with used pieces for a lot less. ;)

http://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/p/DODGE__/ISOLATOR-Lower-Radiator/6737768/52027502.html

I can't tell from the pic is that looks like the bushings for where the intercooler bolts on each side. I need the bottom isolators and top also they look the same I think and they slide over top of the little pins on the radiator

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
I can't tell from the pic is that looks like the bushings for where the intercooler bolts on each side. I need the bottom isolators and top also they look the same I think and they slide over top of the little pins on the radiator

Here is a e-bay listing for a NOS one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-Mopar-52027502-Isolator-/181141645033?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a2ce226e9&vxp=mtr

And yes they used the same bushing on the top and bottom. They slip over those pins.

I found the other 3 on mopar parts overstock. Thanks again to everyone for the help. Does anybody have the dimensions on the upper holddown brackets for the radiator? I am going to make these now

I found the other 3 on mopar parts overstock. Thanks again to everyone for the help. Does anybody have the dimensions on the upper hold down brackets for the radiator? I am going to make these now

I removed one of mine...here are the measurements....Hope this helps.

PICT0009_zpsb24947b7.jpg

PICT0005_zps8ccea4bc.jpg

PICT0008_zps4b874af1.jpg

PICT0007_zps0b6f368f.jpg

PICT0010_zpsfdb85c10.jpg

PICT0006_zps6da60ec8.jpg

Well I finally got around to making the rad mounts a few days ago. I think they turned out pretty good and they work well. I started out with some 6" channeled steel and went from there. Honestly if you have acces to a grinder, welder and a 7/8" whole saw you can make them too. Let me know what u guys think and if anybody has questions if your making your own just ask. Thanks again to thrashingcows and everybody else for the help. I attached a few pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
Back