Interested in a VW TDi

Just bought a stock 02 Golf TDI 5 spd.......Any simple or cost effective mods you guys recommend??

Haven't checked mileage yet.....What is the MINIMUM I should be getting with this car??? Most always city driving???

In my 01 Jetta my worst tank of fuel was 39 mpg. That was like 400 miles of driving 1 mile back and forth to work :bang Most of the time im at 45-49 hand calculated with about 60% highway and 40% town driving on the tank.
If I cruise on the highway it will stay consistantly at 52.
I love it when I cant even remember the last time I put fuel in the car :woohoo:

In my 01 Jetta my worst tank of fuel was 39 mpg. That was like 400 miles of driving 1 mile back and forth to work :bang Most of the time im at 45-49 hand calculated with about 60% highway and 40% town driving on the tank.
If I cruise on the highway it will stay consistantly at 52.
I love it when I cant even remember the last time I put fuel in the car :woohoo:

That's freakin Awesome!!!! Thanks!!

I hope mine will do that.....I'm only 1 mile away from the department too...I don't get my hwy. time unless i'm just out drivin cause im bored and thinking....

BTW, this thing only has 65K miles on it but I don't know the history of the car.....Is there anything I need to pay attention too?? Isn't there something about the egr, air box, or soot build up somewhere ???? thought I heard something about it before I ever really payed much attention to these things....

Any help?? Thanks

Back