International Part Number for:

Extended Power

The Injection Pressure Regulator, (IPR) on a 2003 6.0L?

I have a Ford number of CM 5054, and can't find the cross-reference for it anywhere...Thanks!

Went to the IH dealer.

Ordered a new HPOP and a new IPR.:woohoo:

Can you believe that Ford wanted $655.00 for just the pump? I got it from the International dealer for under $400.00

More expensive stuff: Rocker Arms. Ford wants like $92.00 a piece:hehe:

Post the International IPR part number here to finish this thread off right.:Cheer:

Pinnacle International part numbers for the following items:

-HPOP...2591022C91
-Injection Pressure Regulator, (IPR)...1839437C95

Once again, going with the International dealer, I saved over $200.00 JUST ON THE PUMP alone.:woohoo:

We should start a "STICKY" for all the common parts that we replace, just to help us all save some cash. $.02

EP - Can you double-check that HPOP number? I can't find anything by that number. TY!

EP - Can you double-check that HPOP number? I can't find anything by that number. TY!

The part number I listed was the IH number, not the FORD number.

I'm at work now, so I won't be able to post the FORD number until I get back home. I do know that it, (The IH number), changed up a couple of times, but when the pump showed up at International, it had the FORD part number on the box right under the International number. (So I know it's the same part.):rockwoot:
I pretty much got the new IPR for free, when compared to the price FORD wanted for JUST the pump.

When I get home, I will grab ALL the new parts I got from the International dealer, and post them in the sticky.
It will include cam bearings, main bearings, rod bearings, various gasket sets, etc.
I saved hundreds by going to the International dealer for pretty much everything.

Back