IR's impact ratchet AKA hammer head

YOUNG GUNS15

Im AWESOME!!!!
Who all uses one? They look and sound like a good idea. But how many of you use one every day?

Thanks
-Spence

I have one I use daily. It's the best air ratchet I've owned.

I have already ordered one, just looking for some more feedback, so far it sounds like a winner. And I have tons of places I'd use it too.

i have a husky reactionless ratchet. it has more or the same torque as all the ones I looked at but it stops twisting and impacts when the bolt is tight so it does not twist the ratchet out of your hand.

I'm looking forward to never smashing my hand again while taking flex plate bolts out. That got old really fast with my current harbor freight air ratchet. I can't wait for it to get here!

I've got the Matco BullDog air ratchet. Has got enormous amounts of breaking power IF you can keep it in your hands. The impact feature of these new IR's may make me trade mine in. Tired of busted knuckles.....

So I spent the last half hour removing random bolts on my jeep and putting them back on giggling like a little school girl.... This thing is freaking awesome....

aqyha5ub.jpg

253 shipped. Next transmission build I can see using this everywhere, bell housing, converter bolts, and those pesky bolts inside the frame rail that hold the crossmember on a second gen dodge. So to me it's worth it. Maybe not to the hobby mechanic

i may have to order one of those too.. getting lazy in my old age LOL..

i purchased one of their Titanium series impact gun. it still impresses me how easy it removes bolts! i had a craftsman, it only lasted about 6-7 times of removing stubborn bolts before it decided it couldnt even remove a screw out of a door panel! so spent the coin on the IR, and have been happy ever since! decent products ,IMO...

Back