Its been too long...

Johnelliott52

Hello there 1st genners. for those of you who dont know me Im most known for my "New project race truck" which I feel it is safe to say WAS well on its way to being one of the fastest manual 1st gens around until, like an idiot, I let it go for far too low of a price. On a happier note I have recently purchased a new truck. This one is going to be a much milder build with the intent to be able to daily drive it with no issues. I havent made much head way as far as go fast parts yet but I do have a few items on the way. The truck is a white 1993 single cab 2wd. so far Ive cleaned and painted the bumpers and headlight buckets black as well as tinted the windows. Ive ordered a GDS 60mm compressor wheel, ppe lift pump, 5x.014 injectors, boost/ egt/ fuel pressure gauge, and h4 headlight conversion. Like I said this is going to be a mild build so Ill get all this done and go from there with how I feel all the components are working together. Being that it is an automatic thats my biggest concern, Ive already dropped the pan and raised the line pressure and adjusted the governor but didnt have a small torque wrench at the time to adjust the bands. Bought one last week so looks like Ill be getting dirty again and doing that soon. Ill have pictures up maybe tomorrow after I get the fuel pump installed. Like always thanks for all the support and feel free to hit me up with comments or concerns, thats the amazing thing about this industry is the amazing communication.

Johnny

Last edited:
I really wanted to see that drag truck fly! First gens are cool, one of these days I'll own one went the right deal comes along.

Good to see ya back man! I was sorry to see you sell the drag truck and not go the 14mm route! :soap:

On the way home from Atlanta
IMAG0007.jpg

Just installed the GDS 60mm upgrade
IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

love the combo... white, 2 wheel drive, single cab... doesnt get much sweeter than that.

Back