Jake Evans whiney butt buyer.

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Sold Jake a GOOD Getrag case, went to ship it, slipped on the ice dropped it, and broke an ear off.
Mind you, I DIDN'T go ahead and ship it anyway.
Tried to find a replacement figuring I'd just be late in shipping it, then he contacts me and I explain the situation.
Not even a week later, and 3 contacts after this, he decides to file a PayPal grieveance.

I don't know about most people, but I tore down a complet, decent transmission to help this fellow out, and all I got was a broken case and his attitude for the trouble.

If you deal with this guy, deal cautiously and don't go out of your way for him, he WILL NOT APPRECIATE IT!!!!

He really owes me nothing but a sincere apology for acting like a jerk.

Mark.

Let me get this straight, YOU bust the case, and at that point why didn't you just tell him what went down and give him his money back. How long was he supposed to wait?

You should have given a refund as soon as you got back into the house after dropping it. Then plan the next move.

My issue is that he agreed to wait an additional week and did not do so.
His refund was offered at that point.
I could very well have sent the case broken and blamed the shipper, that is dis-honest and I did not do that.

I'll not debate it any further, as this is and informative posting, not an argumentative one.

Mark.

Back