Just purchased a 02 Jetta TDI

WTF is up with all of yall getting TDIs? Talk to Jason, or Billy, or David, wait, better not talk to David, he likes to blow his stuff up. But those other two know a thing or two about the TDI.

Any info and/or good tips for power upgrades??

First off, EGR delete and clean everything up, then decide which clutch you want, once you slap a tuner on it the stock unit will not last long. A downpipe and the tuner of your choice should follow the clutch. If the car is an auto, plan a manual swap.

WTF is up with all of yall getting TDIs? Talk to Jason, or Billy, or David, wait, better not talk to David, he likes to blow his stuff up. But those other two know a thing or two about the TDI.

Who DOESN'T want a car that will get 40+MPG and is fun to drive?

If I could find a deal on one I would be all over it also, but it just seems like here recently we have had an influx of new purchases.

First off, EGR delete and clean everything up, then decide which clutch you want, once you slap a tuner on it the stock unit will not last long. A downpipe and the tuner of your choice should follow the clutch. If the car is an auto, plan a manual swap.

It is a 5spd..:snoop:

I thought Bully Dog had some programmer and nozzles but i cant find them now.
What about when it goes into limp mode after high boost?

How about a good TDI forum? TDIclub.com?

Vag-Com for technical issues, if you plan to work on the car yourself it's needed. For what a plug-n-play box will cost, get a tune instead, much better bang for the buck. Nick D'Amico is making some good nozzles/injectors from what I have heard and yes, TDI club has tons of tech info. For general VW info VWvortex is another good site.

Back