Just to let you know...

WAO Racing

Get Smoked
We went to atlanta for the Fun Ford event and was allowed to run in the True Street event and I clicked off 2 12.5's @ 107 and a 13.6 on the 3rd pass. The 1/8th mile times were 2 7.9's and a 8.5's.

Great times. What do you have other than a looney tune and an exhaust?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That is awesome! Is this Mike or Clinton?

DJ wants to know if you got a video? Our son is putting together a video of our trucks for the website.

Thanks,
Vivian

Hi,

I don't think Mike has been online. His truck is stock. He runs a looney with dry nitrous.

Thanks,
Vivian

I tried to get a locker put in up here in Oklahoma so I caould run in Indy this weekend...nobody in this hick town can install one though.

I got a feeling my old 110mph Looney file will kick some ass with some traction.

I wished we had a 1/8 mile track.....Its too f#$^N scary going that fast trhrough the traps...

Rich...just pull up to a house on the side of the road with more than 3 trucks in the front yard taking apart and ask a local to do it....Probably the best service you'll ever get.

Richard, we're always - we believe - bettering our tunes. Send us your strategy. You do have an old file and I think we can improve :woohoo:

Thanks,
Vivian

Hey Richard,

I'm going to send you an email. We need a little bit more information.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back