KC Customs Dyno Day 4/12: Anyone going?

I would love to come. Wish I would have known about it sooner. I was just there 2 weeks ago. I would have pushed my trip back.
Hope it goes well.

If I had known sooner, I would have come down, I could have ran the '89 Chevy with the 4bt. I actually have that day off. Oh,well. By the way Adam, I took care of my pump, turns out I was just a tired dumba$$ by the time I went home. The engine actually lives.:woohoo:

Is anyone going to the Dyno day at KC Customs this saturday in Kansas City?

:cheer:

Hillbilly- do a search for member BigYellowIron. He posted about it the other day.

Will rain affect this or not? I have a points race saturday at kcir but im hoping it gets rained out so I can go to this.

Wow I was all confused for a min? The merging wacked me out.

Dude- me too. Sorry I can't make it down BYI I got some turbo issues I am tryin to figure out. Gonna try to make it over to Hillsboro later this month though on Johns' dyno.

We have had to reschedule the event due to weather. It will be moved to April 19th. So this means everyone that could not make it this weekend gets another chance. We are paying first, second and third for highest HP on #2 diesel only. Also it will be a great time.

Looks like it will be a nice weekend so far. If you have not already signed up for the dino please do so ASAP. We have started getting alot of requests. Also let us know if you are a Comp Diesel member. I would like to meet everyone that shows. That name to a face thing....

Back