Keating machine vs zz fab

Tatetbuilt intakes. Had a ZZ on my puller and ditched it for a taterbuilt. Fits alot better and also looks better. Outflows ZZ too. I think he sells them new for $1500 polished.

This statement infers something else.

Greg has a flow bench and has for the last 10 years.

Greg's cylinder heads and manifolds are on the dyno most every week at the major pulling engine shop's across the country.

Anyone can copy and make it cheaper, when they don’t have to do R&D.
Kind of the reason the major pulling engine shops make and attempts to cover up or disguise the runner shape, taper and length.

Greg, not to be an ass here, but flow must not be a huge issue these days. There are some major shops (One in particular) in the country going back to stock polished ports in their heads to keep up port velocity.

Comp- how many 'race programs' have you been removed from or kicked off again? I can't remember...

This statement infers something else.

Greg has a flow bench and has for the last 10 years.

Greg's cylinder heads and manifolds are on the dyno most every week at the major pulling engine shop's across the country.

Anyone can copy and make it cheaper, when they don’t have to do R&D.

10 yrs? now now greg......maybe wana rethink that statement.

Greg, not to be an ass here, but flow must not be a huge issue these days. There are some major shops (One in particular) in the country going back to stock polished ports in their heads to keep up port velocity.

hmm........hard to believe their very major in the HP department then.

Comp- how many 'race programs' have you been removed from or kicked off again? I can't remember...

My few years taking a break and still Greg has not lost his fan base!:hehe:
AHHH nice to be back home!:rockwoot:
Keating has made some stuff for me in years past and is no slouch!:st:

Back