KMC XD Spys....

CumminsCrazed

Hey guys, i was lookin around for some black wheels and i came across these new babys from KMC in their XD line. I love these wheels but the only downside is id have to put new tires on it as well beings the smallest size they come in is 17". Anyway, heres a pic of the wheels and i went on a wheel simulator program and fitted the 17" wheel to my truck with a 2" lift as a leveling kit and 35s to see what it looked like. The simulator sucks on showing the wheel very well but here it is anyway. Please tell me what you guys think

spyBlk_big.jpg

KMCXDSpys17.jpg

Those are my new favorite wheels when i saw them come out and am thinking of getting them also. i think they look great on silver trucks but i am a little biased

Saw some of those on a silver lifted 3rg gen. They were either 18s or 20s on 35s or 37s. Great looking wheel for sure!

I just got those on my truck a few weeks ago! I was wanting to go with 18's but my tires are no where close to needing to be replaced so I settled on the 17's for now. I like em....I think they'd look a little better in a bigger size though.

Dodge1.jpg

Back