Kumho Road Venture AT KL-78. Any body run em?

well I don't know about the AT but I had a buddy that had the MT Kumho's on his 6.0 and he got 36k out of them even after he cupped them in the beginning b/c of bad ball joints....rode pretty rough though...

tread design reminds me of a Goodyear AT

I can get em for 1280 out the door. (mount, lifetime balance, lifetime rotation and tax)

anybody else care to comment.

i have them on my truck now, i have the 37/20 though. i really like them they ride super quiet and balance well.

James. can you get me a closeup pic of yours? only thing online is skinny stock size stuff.

I have the 37in kumho mt on my truck and they suck.good mud tire but after about 30000km they started to hop at about 100km per hour.Had to turn the tire on the rim a quarter turn.Still abit of a hop but not bad.they also are starting to cup and i have rotated them every 5000km faithfully.I guess you get what you pay for.

I think the compound on the MT is a lot softer than the AT....

Finally found a pic of em. Although this is for an 18" wheel. They look ALOT like a Goodyear ATS. Hmmmmmmmm

0ab5_1.JPG

0eb2_1.JPG

Last edited:
I got a whopping 7000 out of mine in the 285/75's, but I also have 13000 on the terra grapplers and they are just about shot:bang , so who knows?

Back