Last day

JohhnyFoxtrot

need a trailer
Well spent my last day in Afghanistan two days ago. Now I am spending, well spent my last day here in Kyrgikstan? (Manas) Air Base. Hopefully one alcohol filled stop away from being home to the states. It will be nice been gone a full year again and not looking forward to the next trip wherever.

Ha ha its funny you say that. Guess I should have waited to actually get to the states to post. F'in plane broke down on the way here so I get another last day. We just can't buy a break. As of now we are almost aweek late getting home off our earlier proposals. But any way thanks man.

Well made it back to the states the other day finally we flew for 20 hours to get here. It sure is nice to be back where most people speak English. Have two more dyas now of out processing then roughly 55 dyas of leave to take. First trip Nhrda Indy. Glad to hear from you guys, and glad to be back.

Glad to have you back home, wish I could take 55 days of leave, i'd do it!

Jim

I will tell you its nice to get on the internet and click a page and its open instead of waiting a minute or two. Now just have to get the truck done and off I go. And I will be on orders till 2 AUG also.

Back