Lb7: 816hp worth of parts

cumminstrokethi

just an on-looker
All parts have 3-4000 miles on them, except for the internals which are unknown on mileage. The reason for the part out is the truck broke a crank so it is going back to stock. The truck did 816hp on duramaxtuner.com's dyno with these parts. The truck will not be torn apart until this coming weekend, just to give you a heads up.

Wehrli custom fab stock/s480 twin kit with everything that is included if it were new- $3300
Exergy 10mm CP3- $2000
Exergy 60% injectors- $2650 no cores needed
Built trans with billet input, output, and billet planetary. Will find out more specs on the converter and clutches, but it was built by one of the best builders around. $4200 no core
Head studs, unsure on number of torques- $400
Airdog 200- $550
IHI turbo- $200
MA transfer case brace- $120

Internal parts will be sold pending that they are still good when removed. If you want this stuff, get your name in line and I will let you know the shape when it is removed.

Carrillo rods - $2000
Cut LB7 pistons- $350
LB7 heads, will see what they consist of when removed and priced accordingly

If there's any other parts you are wanting (front/rear covers, oil pans, lines, rails, anything like that), shoot me a request.

Text me with any questions, it will be much easier for me to keep track.

217-257-78IO

-Drew

Who built that trans?

A local guy just outside of Quincy, Illinois. Tim's transmissions. He built the trans in my buddy's truck and it ran 10.93 last year with a single S480. Now the truck has 475/95 twins and it's still on the same trans. He knows what he's doing even though he doesn't have a big name. The trans was just shy of $6k new.

Also, Rods sold pending inspection

Sorry guys, I forgot to check this thread. All I have left is the tcase brace (sun coast, not ma) and IHI turbo. I also have a bunch of stock parts (rails, lines, covers, etc). Pm me
If you're looking for anything.

Back