lb7 cali emmission egr delete

07dodge

Most Hated
Has anyone ever deleted the complete egr system off a cali lb7? I will be putting a pro fab y-bridge and intercooler pipe on. I was just wondering if anyone has ever removed the vacuum system or any of the sensors on and around the fuel filter?

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
I believe it would work the same as deleting EGR on an LLY, wouldn't it?

Blocker plate, disable EGR using EFILive, remove components, change belt to Fed length?

you have to leave all the sensors pluged in by the fuel filter. if you dont service light will come on. i did this on my lb7. make a big diff. also if uyou take egr off total off you need a diff pass side up pipe

Are there not tables that can be changed with EFI live to make a Cali LB7 work without out all the Cali emissions parts?

yes as long as the person doing ur efi live knows what they are doing. i have efi live and i have all the cali **** removed from mine.

Sensors stay unless you use EFI. I changed 1 idler, and removed pump on mine. Shorter belt and new up pipe and intake horn. Only other major difference between it being a federal truck is in the heads....less flow on a Cali truck.

We took the vacuum pump off my dad's truck after it started making noise. All we used was a normal belt, and yanked all the vacuum lines and sensors. We will eventually do a full delete

Back