Lee County IL Pulls, July 26 & 27

oldestof11

Drag racer
Diesel 4x4= Weight to Be Announced, $180 1st, $155 2nd, $130 3rd, $100 4th, $90 5th, $80 6th, $65 7th.

$20 entry fee. Additional $20 for pit passes. Illini State Puller rules apply.

Diesel Stock 4x4 Rules:
1. Weight will be announced at Pull
2. Truck must be street legal, licensed and insured.
3. Must have stock fuel system.
4. Must have cast iron engine block and heads, headers and aluminum intakes allowed. Must have closed exhaust system.
5. Must have stock suspension, blocked axles allowed.
6. High point of hitch can not exceed 26 inches.
7. No hanging front end weight. Weights must be in the bed of the truck or tightly secured.
8. Must have D.O.T. tires, no cut tires or duals.
9. No Nitrous Oxide. No propane.
10. Seal belts are required and must be worn during pull. NO RIDERS.
11. Drivers must be 16 years old. 16 and 17 year olds must have signed parental consent.

Weigh in at 1:30pm

On the 27th

General Rules:
1. $20 entry fee
2. Safety is our FIRST priority. No riders or reckless drivers.
3. Drivers MUST be at least 16 years of age. Those under 18 years of age must have written parental/guardian consent
4. ISP rules apply.
5. All trucks must be on the grounds and registered by 5pm- NO EXCEPTIONS
6. All entries can enter after 1:30pm- Quiet please.
7. All entries to enter the NE gate off of RT 30
8. Only vehicles hauling or participating will be allowed in pit area to eliminate congestion. Please cooperate!
9. Pit passes ($20 per PERSON) available at gate near horse barn.
10. Harassment of officials will be grounds for disqualification.

These are the rules for the night of the 27th. This is by the Illini State Pullers & Lee County Fair Association.

Now on the 26th (Thursday) is the Farm tractor Pull & Lee County truck Pull. Says Lee County only?

Class E is Stock Diesel Truck, Show room Stock. Premiums are 1st: $155, 2nd: $130, 3rd: $105, 4th: $80, 5th: $55

Class F: Semi Pulls

Now, on the rules for the 26th, it says "14. Any Pullers with alcoholic beverages will be disqualifed and will forfeit entry fees and any premiums won."

BUT on the 27th Pull rules it says nothing about it. I am guessing, just to be safe, no alcohol is allowed.
Map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ranklin+Rd.&city=Amboy&state=IL&zipcode=61310

If you move the map left, to the East, you can find the 39/51 highway. Then go a little north and then you can find I-88. I am about 3 miles north at my parents farm.

It starts at 6pm. Hope to see ya all come!

Back