lets see some pics of the oh sh!t moments

al

Whats the story behind the 4th picture. Looks nasty. Hope nobody got hurt in that one.

that why i now have a fummins, car going the other direction got rear ended and turned into me going by.. no one was hurt.

operator please tell me how both of those happened and how you got them out lol

operator please tell me how both of those happened and how you got them out lol

The d8 got stuck because the boss man said to push over there into that water (it is in water with foam on it). Once we drained the water, we just pulled it up to solid ground and had the oil changed.
The Liebherr 974 makes a hole out of any wet spot. They can get themselves out pretty good as long as they can swing. This one took 7 hours, a long reach excavator, the D8 from the other picture, and 8 dragline mats.

dang, still sporting the comp d sticker LOL.. glad you lived..

Took a while to get my self out.

Attachments

• 0626111445[1].jpg
    0626111445[1].jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
back in the drought of 2007, it sprinkled.... I was drunk....

And you picked a fight with a crane and a wrecking ball?

Also, my theory that 2nd gen Dodges are built like tin cans is confirmedLOL.

Seriously, good thing you got out of that alive man!

tin can hows that looks like he lived. pretty sure all the trucks hold up like a tin can

I dont have pics on my new phone of the ohhhh sh!t moment we had on a job last year. Brand new 80' Freightliner bucket truck slid to the edge of a 50' drop off on the right of way. We had a derrick truck winching the front down and a F550 winching the back to keep it stood up. Me and my brother spent 6 hours building a pad on the down hill side, we would get it built up a little and pick the truck up with the out riggers and throw dirt under the tires till we got it out. I did get a brand new Go Light out of the deal though, the guy I work for was so happy we saved his brand new truck he gave me the light.

Back