LLY Charger ideas?

Fack

So Im about to buy a buddys built LLY with a gt42(buck spruills old one) trying to make a daily driver outta this thing but that monster gt has trouble spooling and when it does its all over the road, what kinda turbo should i think about gettin cause i dont have the time or cash to do a big twin build unless yall know of something cheap... oh and im going from a shatty 6.0 to this thing just throwing that out there pretty big jump:rockwoot:

Last edited:
if it's a T-4 ped you could go down to an S466 and use the install kit from yours

You should not have a problem spoiling a gt42 on the street.

^^ get it tuned probably for that charger and might need some trans tuning too

So I talk to the trucks original owner, well he had it tuned for the stock motor with 20 over injectors and a little cheetah turbo yeah.... so I'm going to ridge runner and getting tony to hook me up with some tuning!

Good deal, you should be a lot happier with it once it's tuned correctly.

So I talk to the trucks original owner, well he had it tuned for the stock motor with 20 over injectors and a little cheetah turbo yeah.... so I'm going to ridge runner and getting tony to hook me up with some tuning!

Not sure how far you are, but Clark Diesel in Lincolnton, N. Carolina is a good mechanic/tuner. I'm sure Matt could help you get it street worthy if you need help. Call him at Seven Ohh Four Six Seven Four-4 Two 4 Six.

it has a 1.32 housing for running 9s on a single and spray. drop the houseing back to a.9 and it will be fine. ask for help and listen to the answers you are given dont jus tignore what is said..

Going to a 1.0 housing is what i was told by azale just the other day, everyone else has told me tuning would be the best for me. So now I'll do both but housing comes first.

Used to work for cooper, put the truck together worked on bucks

Back